Preparing for the lesson
Structural elements of the lessons
1. Didactic task step Prepare students to work in class, define the goals and objectives of the lesson.
2. Contents Mutual stage greeting the teacher and students; fixing missing; check external condition of classroom space; check preparedness of students to engage in; business focus and internal readiness.
3. Conditions achieve positive results demanding, self-restraint, self-discipline of the teacher; systematic organizational impact; consistency in presentation requirements.
4. Performance Indicators didactic problem classes. Brevity organizational moment; full group's readiness to work; rapid inclusion of students in business rhythm; organization of attention of all students.
5. Implementation Requirements didactic problem classes Short business process; rigor, restraint teacher; pronounced orientation volitional activity; stimulation activities of students, its focus.
6. Activation methods to engage Record on board purpose of the lesson. Message assistants, consultants readiness group to work.
7. Mistakes made in the implementation of the requirements is no unity to students; not stimulated their cognitive activity
Stage Set 1.Didakticheskaya task correctness and awareness for all students performing homework; eliminated during the inspection gaps identified knowledge: sovershvnstvuya with the knowledge, skills and abilities.
2. Contents stage Determine the degree of assimilation given home material; identify common deficiencies in knowledge and their causes; eliminate the detected defects.
3. Conditions achieve positive results Efficiency teacher, the target areas; Tutor system use tricks to check homework most students group.
4. Performance Indicators didactic problem classes. Possibility teacher for a short period of time (5-7 minutes) to set the level of knowledge among most students and the typical shortcomings; opportunity during check homework to update and correct the reference concepts; eliminate the causes of deficiencies found; high degree of knowledge to identify quality material produced by students at home.
5. Requirements. Optimality sheet survey of other phases of employment, goals and forms of organization of the survey (individual, front), taking into account age and individual characteristics; the dominant character of the search and problem assignments.
6. Methods for enhancing the lesson. Using various forms and methods of control. Search, creative, job individuapnye students.
7. Mistakes made in implementation. Monotony of training and interviewing techniques; lack of consideration of the individual characteristics of students and the specificity of the studied material. Reproductive character questions and tasks
Test your knowledge and skills.
1.Didakticheskaya task stages deeply and thoroughly check students' knowledge; identifying causes obnaruzhemnyh gaps in knowledge and skills; stimulate respondents and the whole class to mastering techniques ratsionalmymi teachings and self-education.
2. Contents stage testing various methods of volume and quality of learning material; test of character thinking of students; test of the degree of formation of general educational skills; commenting on reports of students; assessment of knowledge and skills.
3. Conditions achieve positive results using a variety of testing methods, starting from the front of the conversation, the individual interview and ending with test verification, which enables 10-15 minutes to get answers to the whole group of 10-20 questions. Posing additional questions to test the strength, depth knowledge of mindfulness; creation of non-standard situations in the survey; involvement with special assignments for all students to actively participate in the search for a more complete and correct answers to these questions; creating an atmosphere of importance of the work undertaken by students at this stage.
4. Performance Indicators didactic task classes
Checking the teacher not only the volume and accuracy of knowledge, but also their depth, awareness, flexibility and agility, the ability to use them in practice; reviewing students' answers to ascertain the positive and negative aspects of their knowledge and skills, and an indication of what needs to be done to improve the methods of independent work; active work of the entire group during the test knowledge of individual students
5. Requirements for knowledge, skills and experience. Teaching character poll. Awareness, completeness activities of students. Attracting students to correct errors. Objectivity reasoned response
6. Mistakes made when checking the knowledge, skills and abilities. Weak activation of students in the verification process. No argument markers
Prepare students for active and conscious appreciation of the new material
1.Didakticheskaya task step to organize and direct the target cognitive activity of students
2. Contents stage Message goals, themes and objectives of learning new material; showing its practical significance; setting before the students learning problems
3. Conditions achieve positive results provisional wording teacher goals, assessment of significance for students new educational material, educational problem, fix it in lesson plans; the ability of the teacher clearly and unambiguously define the educational purpose of the lesson, students show what they have to learn the lesson, what knowledge, skills and abilities must master. Variability students receive messages on various target classes.
4. Performance Indicators didactic problem classes Activity cognitive activity of students at later stages; effectiveness of perception and understanding of new material; students' understanding of the practical relevance of the material being studied (it appears in the subsequent stages classes)
Assimilation of new knowledge
1. Didactic task stage to give students a concrete idea about the studied facts, phenomena, the main idea of the issue being studied, as well as rules, principles, laws. Students to achieve perception, awareness, primary generalization and systematization of new knowledge, students mastering ways ways, means, that led to the generalization; based on the knowledge acquired to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
2. Contents stage Organization attention; Message Tutor new material; ensuring perceptual awareness, systematization and generalization of this material by students.
3. Conditions achieve positive results Using techniques that enhance the perception of the essential aspects of the material being studied. Complete and accurate definition of the distinguishing features of the studied objects and phenomena; isolation in the studied objects, phenomena most essential features and fix them on the pupils' attention. Writing in notebooks wording strongholds plan, theses abstracts; use methods of thinking (analysis, comparison, doping, abstr, generalization, specification). Statement of the problem situation to the students, posing questions heuristic; tabulation summarizing the primary material when possible. Updated personal experience and support students' knowledge; dictionary work
4. Performance Indicators didactic lesson objectives When using the heuristic conversation, students' independent work in conjunction with the conversation, using computer technology index zffektivnosti students with the knowledge of new knowledge and skills is the correctness of their answers and actions in the conversation and active participation in the group summarizing independent work, as well as in assessing the quality of the knowledge about the subsequent stages of training
5. Requirements clear statement of objectives to students studying a new topic, stimulation of interest in the subject under discussion. Ensuring proper scientific, systematic and accessible presentation. Focusing on the main in the study. Optimal pace and methods of learning new material
6.Sposoby activate the lesson Using innovative forms and methods of teaching. High degree of autonomy when learning a new material. Using TCO and visual aids.
7. Mistakes made in the implementation of No clarity in the formulation of problems, not the main emphasis is not systematized and fixed material is not related to the previously studied. Used inaccessible to students level of presentation.
Assimilation of new knowledge
Install task 1.Didakticheskaya stage, students have learned or not the connection between the facts, the content of the new concepts, laws, to remedy any identified gaps
2. Contents stage Checking teacher depth understanding of students of educational material, the internal patterns and relationships essence of new concepts.
3. Conditions achieve positive results Asking questions that require active mental activity of students; creation of non-standard situations using knowledge; treatment group with the teacher to supplement the requirement to clarify or correct recitation, find another, more rational decision, etc.; accounting for additional answers on the number and nature in clarifying the gaps in students' understanding of the new material
4. Performance Indicators didactic task teacher asks a class average and weak students, the group is involved in assessing their responses, in the course of checking the teacher seeks to address gaps in students' understanding of new material; the main criterion for the didactic problem - the level of awareness of the new material and the majority of the weak secondary students.
Securing the new material
1.Didakticheskaya task step Fix the students with the knowledge and skills that are necessary for independent work on this material
2. Contents stage consolidate the knowledge and skills; fixation methods for studying new material; fixation technique upcoming student response at the next examination of knowledge.
3. Conditions achieve positive results. Developing skills to operate the wound obtained knowledge to solve practical and theoretical problems, the use of various forms of knowledge accumulation
4. Performance Indicators didactic problem classes students ability to relate to each other facts, concepts, rules and ideas; ability to reproduce the main ideas of the new material, the ability to identify the essential features of the leading concepts, sharpen them. Active students
5. Requirements Availability of its implementation, the sequence of executed tasks, while students independence. Providing students with differentiated aid, error analysis, control and self-control in completing assignments
6. Methods for enhancing the lesson Variety of jobs, their practical orientation
7. Mistakes made in the implementation of Questions and tasks offered in the same logic as the study of new material. Monotony secure way. Little time is devoted to the consolidation. emphasis is not on the main.
Homework, instruction for its implementation
Report problem 1.Didakticheskaya stage students about homework, explain the methodology of its implementation and to take stock of
2. Contents stage Information about homework, instructions for its implementation; check the students understanding of the content and methods of implementation, debriefing sessions.
3. Conditions achieve positive results Quiet, patient explanation of the content, methods and consistency of its implementation. Compulsory and systematic implementation phase within the boundaries of an occupation; ability to give short instructions in the order of execution
4. Performance Indicators didactic problem classes. Correct homework all students.
5. Requirements for implementation of didactic lessons optimality problem size and complexity of homework. Warning of possible difficulties and ways to eliminate them. Increased interest in homework
6. Methods aktivizatsitsii Differentiation in the classroom assignments, the creative nature of their performance (interview protection projects)
7. Mistakes made in the implementation of information about homework after the bell. Large volume and high complexity. Lack of instruction, clarity of purpose and ways to implement
1.Didakticheskaya task stage analyze and assess the success of achieving the goal and outline prospects for the future
2. Contents stage Self-assessment and evaluation of the work group and otdelnyhstudentov. Argument grading, comments on occupation, suggesting possible changes in subsequent lessons.
3. Conditions achieve positive results of clarity, conciseness, maximum participation of students in the evaluation of their work
4. Adequacy Requirements self-assessment of students and the teacher. Awareness of the significance of the results obtained by students and willingness to use them to achieve educational goals
Using 5.Dopolnitelnaya activation estimation algorithm of the group, the teacher and individual students. Stimulation statements of personal opinion about the occupation and how to work on it.
6. Errors Skomkannost stage, after summing up the call, the absence of this stage. Vagueness, lack of objectivity in the evaluation, the lack of promotion